I have a ZCU111 board and I am trying to use it with Casper.
I followed the instructions in the "getting started with RFSOC" page.

https://casper-toolflow.readthedocs.io/projects/tutorials/en/latest/tutorials/rfsoc/tut_getting_started.html

I was able to compile and configure the board, so it can be accessed e.g. with SSH at casper@board_ip_address. I can connect to the board using casperfpga as described in the tutorial.

I cloned the git repository https://gitlab.ras.byu.edu/alpaca/casper/mlib_devel but I am confused on the requirements on OS, Python, and tools.

I cannot check out the branch rfsoc/devel (not existing).

Branch rfsocs/devel fails to check out as the LFS file jasper_library/template_projects/pcie/top_adm_pcie_9h7.xpr.zip fails to load (Repository or object not found). Same happens with rfsoc/devel/dac

Branch rfsocs/zcu216 uses Matlab R2020b, which is not supported by Vivado 2020

Branch master, or zcu111, is bound to python2. I use linux Ubuntu 20, which by default does not support py2. yaml calls are outdated and scripts appear very old anyway.

Could I have a list of which git branch and tool version (Python, Vivado, Matlab) to use?

Gianni Comoretto