Hi Kaj and Jack,

I am not sure if this helps or not. We use Ubuntu 18.04LTS, Vivado 2021.1
and Matlab R2019a. Sys generator is no longer available. It now uses the
Xilinx add on Model Composer. Wesley created a "startmc" file to fix this.
I know my startsg did not work. Try our repo:
www.github.com/ska-sa/mlib_devel (alveo_u50) branch, I think.

Try it and let me know. Ask Wesley for help if not. If this has nothing to
do with the issue then my apologies and sorry for leading you astray.

Kind regards,

Adam