From: "salmon.na via casper@lists.berkeley.edu" <casper@lists.berkeley.edu>
Date: Friday, February 25, 2022 at 1:27 AM
To: "casper@lists.berkeley.edu" <casper@lists.berkeley.edu>, 'mtchen'
<mtc...@asiaa.sinica.edu.tw>
Subject: [EXTERNAL] [casper] RE: quantum radar in astronomy

Certainly there are lots of questions surrounding just what squeezed radiation
(existence only proven in 1985) can do, so a good approach is to build kit to
generate and detect it and then use it in experiments. Almost all work has been
in the optical, so trying this at micro/mm-wave is challenging, but while
there’s good potential, it’s worth having a go.

Would you have any details of the circuit and what might it cost to buy?

Many thanks,
Neil