Hi Wang,

Are you stuck with the matlab splash screen?
Or are you getting to the gui, but can't interract with it?

This could be a library version issue or a permission missing.

Did you look at?
https://casper.astro.berkeley.edu/wiki/MSSGE_Setup_with_Xilinx_14.x_and_Matlab_2012b

You can also search the mailing list regarding similar issues:
https://www.mail-archive.com/casper@lists.berkeley.edu/

Hope this helps,

Cedric