The pcie_transport branch of https://github.com/HERA-Team/casperfpga has
significant development, including py3 support for everything HERA uses and
RPI4 support for tcpborphserver.

Where are we merging to? We have a student at UC Berkeley who will be
merging some SNAP stuff back from hera_corr_f into casperfpga and it would
be nice to hew close to the main line of future development.

On Tue, May 31, 2022 at 4:02 AM Wesley New <wes...@sarao.ac.za> wrote:

> Good day all.
>
> There are many forks of CASPERFPGA floating around the community and we
> are embarking on an effort to merge them into the main repository, to
> create one branch to rule them all.
>
> If you have branches that you think should be included in this merge
> please let me know and Ill add them to the list.
>
> Thanks for all the continued development and collaboration.
>
> Regards
>
> Wesley New
> SARAO

> https://groups.google.com/a/lists.berkeley.edu/d/msgid/casper/CAE2vkmXCF0ghORuMfU8JG%3DQC5rWBT4XhYomrbsEBUKeP6e9euw%40mail.gmail.com