Hi  Michael,

Thank you very much. I'm new to this, and I have some questions.

Is there any difference between using a VM to operate ROACH2 and installing
an operating system on a host?

When I have installed the VM. Do I need to set up some extra files to make
ROACH2 work?

What does your main operating system do, and what does it do when ROACH2
works?

I am sorry to take up your precious time.

BW
Wang

Michael D'Cruze <michael.dcr...@postgrad.manchester.ac.uk> 于2022年6月13日周一
20:38写道: