From: casper@lists.berkeley.edu <casper@lists.berkeley.edu> on behalf of Drew
Byron <wby...@uw.edu>
Sent: 02 August 2022 14:30
To: casper@lists.berkeley.edu <casper@lists.berkeley.edu>
Subject: Re: [casper] FREE ROACH2, ADC1x5000-8, 64ADCx64-12

Dear Hayden,

It seems that both roach2’s have already been claimed but if any of that falls
through consider me on the waiting list. I am a physics graduate student at the
University of Washington and our collaboration detects RF cyclotron radiation
as a means of precise beta spectroscopy. We need a second roach2 to digitize a
second channel of our detector. Please feel free to reach out for more details.

We will of course pay for shipping.

Best,
Drew

On Tue, Aug 2, 2022 at 6:23 AM Hien Vo Bich