Hello,

Regarding "bad interpreter", either /bin/env is not present on your system (can you type: "ls
/bin/env"  and get "/bin/env"), or you have a typo inthe first line of your script.

You could probably start your script with "python roach2_tut_tge.py" to begin
with.

Can you post the first lines of your roach2_tut_tge.py script, please?

Regarding 'gbeX.linkup', I can't tell for sure, but I believe you could have
more luck starting the tutorials with the more recent casperfpga lib [1].

Best regards,

Cedric

[1] https://github.com/casper-astro/casperfpga