The Simulink warnings I'd be inclined to ignore.
"*Warning: git not found"  *probably indicates that the toolflow is trying
to use git to determine the repository state but can't. Do you have git
installed? I would have thought you did, if you cloned the mlib_devel
repository from github, but maybe you transferred it some other way(?)

*"/home/wz/mlib_devel-roach2/tut210geb8_26/tut28_26_4/XPS_ROACH2_base/implementation/system.bit'"
*sound catastrophic to me -- system.bit is the compiled bitstream. This
error makes it seem like the bitstream failed to be generated properly. So
I'm surprised you got a bof file. Does the bof file actually program OK?

Also, what OS type/version are you using?

Cheers
Jack