Hi Wang,

If you haven't seen it already, this memo is probably useful --
https://github.com/casper-astro/publications/blob/master/Memos/files/Black_box_memo.pdf

The PCORE yellow block doesn't contain anything because it doesn't actually
do anything in FPGA logic. All it does is tells the toolflow to include
extra source files in your build, which should have been pre-generated. The
memo above explains how to do this.

Cheers
Jack