Hi CASPER,

I am about to write ruby code for a correlator.
I am new to ruby.And I do not know anybody who learns ruby.
I've been looking at ruby code for PAPER correlators for a while.
But I still have trouble writing code on my own.
Are there any examples of how Ruby interacts with ROACH that you can learn
from?
Can you share your learning experience, if possible?
I would appreciate it very much if you would help me with it.

BW
Wang