Dear Wang,

I use ROACH 1 with iADC.  Block library's may be different. Logic you can use it by replacing the ADC block with your ADC library and 10 GBe library.

Thanks and regards

Indrajit

On 08/03/23 1:46 pm, Wang wrote:

Caution: This email originated outside IIA.

Hi Indrajit,

May I ask what is the environment in which you built the model?

And do you have a description of the model?

The model is not complete after I opened it.

Regards
Wang

在2023年3月8日星期三 UTC+8 15:20:54<Indrajit Barve> 写道:

    Hi Wang,

    Generally, I use Burst mode (Non continues ) of RAW voltage
    recording for ADC testing and other testing, Herewith I shared the
    design file which packs the raw voltage (iADC) into the 10 Gbe.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/17766ANxnbz9Um-RdTiUrtZl5KOQAhNqq/view?usp=sharing

    Thanks and regards

    Indrajit