Hi Jonathon, hi all,    Thank you - this did the trick! Simulink looks normal
now and I can get into the model without errors. However, when updating the
test_snap.slx model (just to check that things are indeed working alright), I
now encounter a new error (or rather, set of similar errors) thrown at me by
the diagnostic viewer:     Could not find the configuration m-function
"crc32x64_config".
Error occurred during "Block Configuration".
Reported by:
'test_snap/crc_check0/crc32x64_check1'
Could not find the configuration m-function "crc32x64_config".
Error occurred during "Block Configuration".
Reported by:
'test_snap/crc_check1/crc32x64_check1'
Could not find the configuration m-function "crc32x64_config".
Error occurred during "Block Configuration".
Reported by:
'test_snap/pkt_sim0/crc32x64'
Could not find the configuration m-function "crc32x64_config".
Error occurred during "Block Configuration".
Reported by:
'test_snap/pkt_sim1/crc32x64'   Any idea what this could be due to?    Many
thanks, Ben