There is an older version for the ZCU111 that should be available on my web
site.  It's also free for academic users, although it doesn't currently say
that.

I have a newer version for the ZCU111 that supports variable sampling
rates, but it hasn't been released.  That's also true of ZCU208,
HTG-ZRF8-Rev1, HTG-ZRF8-Rev2, And HTG-ZRF-HH.

Regards,

Ross