Hi Harshal,

Sorry you have this issue. This a bit strange. Have you verified that Vitis is
installed? Depending on how you installed the suite of Xilinx tools it is
possible to have missed Vitis. If Vitis is, could you then make sure you can
launch it as the same user that you use to launch the CASPER toolflow. If that
all works, could you please include a screenshot or copy of the stack trace
that is returned with the error?

Best,

Mitch