Hi Aman,

This is an inconsistency in the `casper-astro/tutorials_devel` repository. The
`activate_platform.sh` script does not have a case to handle an `rfsoc` option.
However, RFSoC is supported within the tutorials.

As long as you have completed the “Getting Started With RFSoC
<https://github.com/casper-astro/tutorials_devel/blob/main/docs/tutorials/rfsoc/tut_getting_started.md>”
 instructions you should be able to successfully follow along any of the
subsequent tutorials (Platform tutorial
<https://casper-toolflow.readthedocs.io/projects/tutorials/en/latest/tutorials/rfsoc/tut_platform.html>,
 RFDC interface
<https://casper-toolflow.readthedocs.io/projects/tutorials/en/latest/tutorials/rfsoc/tut_rfdc.html>,
 Spectrometer
<https://casper-toolflow.readthedocs.io/projects/tutorials/en/latest/tutorials/rfsoc/tut_spec.html>,
 etc.) or straight away build from the existing completed model files
<https://github.com/casper-astro/tutorials_devel/tree/main/rfsoc> in their
respective directory (i.e., the completed model file for the platform tutorial
is in tut_platform
<https://github.com/casper-astro/tutorials_devel/tree/main/rfsoc/tut_platform>).

Hope this helps,

Mitch