Hi Bishnu,

I vaguely remember stumbling into this, the problem was a broken Linux
release of Matlab. I found this from my notes:

Ubuntu 20 comes with gcc 7.x to 9.x versions by default; you need to either
install gcc 6.x manually or create a symbolic link using the following sudo
commands:
sudo ln -s /usr/include/asm-generic /usr/include/asm
sudo ln -s /usr/include/x86_64-linux-gnu/sys /usr/include/sys
sudo ln -s /usr/include/x86_64-linux-gnu/bits /usr/include/bits
sudo ln -s /usr/include/x86_64-linux-gnu/gnu /usr/include/gnu
Ubuntu 20 by default comes with dash shell. To avoid any issue that you may
encounter while running the downstream AI Engine flows, it is recommended
to change the shell from dash to bash using the following sudo command:
sudo dpkg-reconfigure dash

I found that installing gcc 6.x was difficult if not almost impossible (and
possibilities to break your whole system), so I just created those links.

There is a preinstalled Ubuntu virtual machine image made by Andrew Martens
that works very well. If you are interested I can send you a download link.

Cheers,
Kaj