Hi Sebastian,

It is not possible on RFSoC 4x2 to switch from Dual to Quad tile. The
architecture is fixed and inherent to the FPGA. So this would be true of all
RFSoC platforms. A very brief overview of this is in the RFSoC
Readme<https://casper-toolflow.readthedocs.io/projects/tutorials/en/latest/tutorials/rfsoc/readme.html>.
 This information is summarized from various official RFSoC product guides,
such as PG269 from Xilinx.

Yes, the images in the tutorial are now out of date with the new mask. We do
need to update that. Although, the information requested and the way that tiles
and individual converters are configured remain similar.

In the that Tutorial 2 you reference, a description for how the interface names
map to the tiles and individual converters and the output data format is in the
paragraph beginning, “For dual-tile platforms in I/Q digital output modes,…”.
This paragraph is below the image of the configuration for the snapshot block.

Hope this helps,
Mitch

On Dec 13, 2023, at 1:30 PM, Sebastian Manosalva Escobar