Hi all,

Somewhat related to the previous question: how to define and use (RFSoC)
pins as GPIOs via the gpio block?

I noticed that group 'led' is in both gpio block mask and in .yaml but e.g.
there is 'pmod' group in rfsoc4x2.yaml but it is not seen
in the gpio mask parameters. Can that group be used e.g. via the 'custom'
group?

What is the process of adding pins to the gpio block other than just adding
them into the .yaml file?
Should I define a new group e.g. pmod and add that to the mask, would  that
be enough?

Thanks,
Kaj