+1

On Jan 5, 2010, at 3:03 PM, Jonathan Ellis wrote:

I can volunteer.

On Tue, Jan 5, 2010 at 4:27 PM, Eric Evans <eev...@rackspace.com> wrote:

When we graduate, we need to have someone who will act as the Chair of the Project Management Committee, or "Chair". The Chair reports to the
ASF Board on behalf of the project, maintains information on the PMC
disposition, provides write access to new committers, etc. So besides
sounding kind of prestigious, the Chair is basically a glorified
administrative assistant. :)

http://www.apache.org/dev/pmc.html#chair

My understanding is that the Chair a) needs to be on the PMC[1], and b)
must volunteer for the job. So, do we have any volunteers? Jonathan
(hint, hint :)?

[1] http://incubator.apache.org/projects/cassandra.html#Project+info

--
Eric Evans