From: Anthony Molinaro [mailto:antho...@alumni.caltech.edu]
Sent: Thursday, November 19, 2009 11:14 AM
To: cassandra-user@incubator.apache.org
Subject: Re: Cassandra backup and restore procedures

So, is there anyway to recover if you can't guarantee the same IP address?
Since we are running on EC2 (as I'm sure are others on the list), and there
is no way to make this guarantee.

Is this sort of recoverability on the roadmap anywhere?

Thanks,

-Anthony

Anthony Molinaro                           <antho...@alumni.caltech.edu>