I'm doing some testing with build 881977.  I have setup a 3 node cluster
with ReplicationFactor = 2, reads using ConsistencyLevel.ONE, and writes
using ConsistencyLevel.QUORUM.  If I take one node out of the cluster,
then do some writes I would expect that all the writes would succeed
because I still have 2 nodes in the cluster, so I have a quorum.  My
guess is that since one of the nodes the quorum write "should" use is
down, the write fails.

Is this the expected behavior?  Is hinted handoff in the future?

If not, this seems to make quorum kinda useless since some writes will
fail if ANY node becomes unavailable for whatever reason.

thx!