So I can't use it.

But I've make my own connection pool. This are not fix nothing because the
problem is lower than even java. In fact the socket is closed and java
consider it as close but the system keep the Socket in the  state TIME_WAIT.
Then the port used is actually still in use.

So my question is that is there people that manage to open multiple
connection and ride off the TIME_WAIT. No matter in which language PHP or
Python etc...

Thanks