Hi all,

It's basically for "knowing what's inside the db", as I've been toying with
Cassandra for some time, I have keys that are no longer useful and should be
removed.

I'm also storing HTTP logs in cassandra, where keys follow this convention
"campaign:<CAMPAIGN_ID>:<YYYYMMDD>". So for instance, if I'd like to know
what logs are available I just have to do:

   client.get_keys("Keyspace1", "Logs", "", "", 100, ConsistencyLevel.ONE)

However, I have to use an OrderPreservingPartitioner to do so, which is
(from my understanding) bad for load in this case.

 -- Sébastien