Hi All

First off Bill I don't think I brainwashed you to an extent where you start
signing off as me :). Don't do that on my check books. That's an interesting
question and like I had said I am not too sure about this is handled in the
current OSS version. Jonathan is your best bet for this response. Writes
will be handled fine like we discussed.

Cheers
Avinash