I don't think it is gc related issue. There is no correlation between
gc times and the freeze times. More over I don't see any gc activity
that lasts for omre than o.03 sec. But there is a correlation between
disk flushing operations. I've noticed that the system freezes each
time when my commit log reaches 1.1G. I have 1024M memtable size so I
assume this is when the data flushing occurs.