On Tue, Mar 2, 2010 at 2:51 PM, Jon Graham <sjclou...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Thanks!
>
> Switching to java 1.6.0_18 seems to have gotten past the 2GB file boundary.
> I now have a new ring token for the first node in my cluster.
>
> Can I run a "loadbalance" on nodes 2-6 to achive more data and token
> balancing?

You should run it on the least-loaded half.  After that there will be
diminishing returns.

> Should I perform a cleanup operation on node 1?

Yes.  And others if your replication factor > 1.

You should really upgrade to 0.5.1 at the very least, if not 0.6 beta,
there are some bugs fixed related to load calculation that will affect
you here.

-Jonathan