From: "Anthony Molinaro" <antho...@alumni.caltech.edu>
Sent: Wednesday, March 10, 2010 3:38pm
To: cassandra-user@incubator.apache.org
Subject: Re: Effective allocation of multiple disks

This is incorrect, as discussed a few weeks ago.  I have a setup with multiple
disks, and as soon as compaction occurs all the data ends up on one disk.  If
you need the additional io, you will want raid0.  But simply listing multiple
DataFileDirectories will not work.

-Anthony

Anthony Molinaro                           <antho...@alumni.caltech.edu>