I've come across a related issue regarding the castorbuilder.properties
file.  While attempting to learn the difference between the element-method
and the type-method for class creation/mapping, I tried running the same
schema through the source generator using each method and then comparing the
two.  The problem is that they both appeared to produce the same result
regardless of which method was used in the castorbuilder.properties file.
It occurred to me that the source generator might not be accessing the
intended version of the .properties file.  Therefore my question: is there a
way of determining (at runtime) what property values are actually being used
by the source generator?  This would enable me to check to see if the
intended .properties file had in fact been used.
Thanks,
Paul