This one time, at band camp, Alex Ryltsov said:

AR>Then I try to commit the transaction in the client. The bean transaction attribute
is Mandatory and it must join the client transaction.

AR>The problem is that when the exception is thrown in the second call in the bean and
therefore I try to rollback the transaction it doesn't happen and the first object is
save in the db however I need to save both or none.

AR>Can anyone help me here?

Alex,

It seems to me that you may need to make use of long transactions
here. See http://castor.exolab.org/long-transact.html.

Bruce