Title: Re: [castor-dev] unable to call update

No doubt that Castor JDO is moving too slow. I really would

like to be an full time Castor developer, like I was. There is

really a lot of deadlines here, I don’t even have much “free”

time!!

The OQL side is certainly need test cases and bug fixes.

If you willing to work on that, it would be great. Test

cases and fixes will last beyond to next versions. After

that we might have something more interesting for you to

work on. It might disappoint you, but test cases, fixes

and patch review were what I spent my rare “free” time

in the last few months.

I hardly have chance to wrote new code either.

Thomas