From: Christoph Sturm [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Sunday, January 06, 2002 8:03 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [castor-dev] querying collections with oql

Hello castor-dev,

  I have 2 classes, article and category.
  article contains an element called categories that represents a n:m
  mapping between article and category.
  category has a pk called id.

  this works:
  SELECT article FROM Article article where categories.id = 10
  this too:
  SELECT article FROM Article article where categories.id = 10 or
  category.id = 11

  but this doenst work:
  SELECT article FROM Article article where categories.id = 10 and
  category.id = 11.

  Is there anything i can do about it? I read somewhere about the
  contains keyword, but i dunno how to use it.

--
Best regards,
 Christoph                          mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]