This one time, at band camp, Adam Sherman said:

AS >Here's my model:
AS >
AS >Client
AS >    Contact (Person)
AS >            Contact-Point (Address, Tel, Email, Etc)
AS >            Intervention (Called, emailed, etc)
AS >
AS >I'm not sure where to put collection types or how to define the
AS >relationships. I'm going to need both SQL and XML support.
AS >
AS >If anybody can give me a hand, it would be greatly appreciated! I can
AS >attach my current mapping file if needed.

Adam,

Please do post those items. Also, see the examples in src/examples/myapp
and src/examples/jdo. The examples will allow you to see real
implementations of objects, client code, DDL, etc.

Bruce