From: Elisabetta Zamorani [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, February 06, 2002 5:34 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [castor-dev] xml-castor: how do I put generated source into
packages?

It is the first time in my life I write to a mailing list.

I would like all castor generated source classes  corresponding to the
complex elements of my xml schema  to be included in a
myorg.myproject.mymodule package.
Is there a command I can add to:

java org.exolab.castor.builder.SourceGenerator  -i MyXmlSchema.xsd

to have this done authomatically or do I have to edit the line:

package myorg.myproject.mymodule

in the authomatically generated classe MyClass.java and
MyClassDescriptor.java?

I saw a property in castorbuilder.properties:

org.exolab.castor.builder.nspackage=

has this anything to do with my problem?
If yes how should I set it?
Should I define a corresponding name space in my schema?

Thanks

Elisabetta Zamorani

PS Here is a piece of my schema:   I want the Body.java
     and the  BodyDescriptor.java
     to be put in myorg.myproject.mymodule package

<xsd:element name="body" type="BodyType">
  <xsd:complexType>
    <xsd:sequence>
      <xsd:element ref="pippo"  minOccurs="0" maxOccurs="unbounded"/>
      <xsd:element ref="pluto" minOccurs="0" maxOccurs="unbounded"/>
    </xsd:sequence>
  </xsd:complexType>
</xsd:element>