I have an xdr schema used for and generating the java API's using
castor. Problem is, 3 of the elements in my schema references an xsd
enumeration, which in each of the three cases is named the same. However
in each instance the xsd enumeration is defined as having a different,
mutually exclusive set of values, depending on which element it is part
of. When Castor generates the type class from the enumeration, it only
picks up the first instance of the enumeration and its corresponding set
of values and ignores the others. Any idea if this is a bug in Castor,
or a logical flaw in the design of the schema?

Thanks
Vijay C. Bhatt
deNovis Technical Deployment
ph:  781.372.3977