From: Keith Visco [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, March 06, 2002 11:34 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [castor-dev] Nested error: java.net.UnknownHostException

You probably didn't edit the database configuration files....

mysql.xml:

<!DOCTYPE databases PUBLIC "-//EXOLAB/Castor JDO Configuration DTD
Version 1.0//EN"
                           "http://castor.exolab.org/jdo-conf.dtd";>
<!-- Database file for Sybase 11 - required jConnect 5.2 --> <database
name="mysql" engine="mysql" >
    <driver url="jdbc:mysql://localhost/test"
            class-name="org.gjt.mm.mysql.Driver">
         <param name="user" value="test" />
         <param name="password" value="test" />
    </driver>