I haven't tried absolute path's in a while but will find out today.

                    "Colin Canfield"

                    <colin.canfield@proteussolutio        To:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
                    ns.com.au>                            cc:

                                                          Subject:     Re:
[castor-dev] Can't find database.xml in weblogic 6.1
                    04/18/2002 05:53 PM                   startup      class

                    Please respond to castor-dev

I am having the same problems under jboss. When I do specify the absolute
path the mappings are read but as soon as I try a query the system cannot
find the class specified. I'm assuming this is also a class loader problem
as things work fine outside the container ... Have you had similar problems
under weblogic or has that aspect not been as issue?

Thanks, Colin

Colin Canfield       Proteus Solutions
02 8273 8100         [EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.proteussolutions.com.au

IMPORTANT NOTICE
This electronic mail message is intended only for the named recipient(s).
If you have received this message in error, you are prohibited from
reading, copying, distributing or using the information. Please contact the
sender immediately via return e-mail and destroy the original message.

The contents of this message should not be relied upon by any person
without subsequent written confirmation. The Firm accepts no liability for
actions taken as a result of this message prior to receiving such written
confirmation.