From: Heiko Erhardt [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, May 16, 2002 9:38 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [castor-dev] Collection access

For access to collection objects, Castor expects methods like

<CollectionType> get<Name> ()
set<Name> (<CollectionType> collection)

Since Iterators came into vogue and since one of the ideas of
object-oriented
programming is encapsulation of implementation details, many classes tend to
expose iterators and adder methods only.

I would suggest to support access methods like

Iterator get<Name> ()
add<Name> (<Type> value)

Haven't found anything in the docs.
Sorry for not implementing it myself, but since I'm pretty new to Castor,
I don't want to dive right into the product's core at this point.

Thanks,

Heiko Erhardt
skynamics AG
www.skynamics.com