Firstly, apologies if this is an inappropriate forum for this kind of
question.

I'm investigating the use of CastorJDO with WAS3.5 and DB/2 7. I'd like to
try using the Session Managed Persistence pattern as described by Versant,
where a Session Bean manages the interaction with the object store (i.e.
CastorJDO + DB/2).

For this to work nicely I guess CastorJDO needs to be able to use
DataSources correctly (the docs mention Oracle but how about DB/2?) and also
participate cleanly in JTA transactions under EJB-Container Managed
Transactions.

Does anybody have any experience of this? Is this even possible with the
latest version of Castor?

Thanks in advance!

Internet communications are not secure and therefore the Barclays Group
does not accept legal responsibility for the contents of this message.
Although the Barclays Group operates anti-virus programmes, it does not
accept responsibility for any damage whatsoever that is caused by
viruses being passed.  Any views or opinions presented are solely those
of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the Barclays
Group.  Replies to this email may be monitored by the Barclays Group
for operational or business reasons.