Hi Dirk,

You are right, that part of code should be refactor.
And, I admit that many things should be done better.

The idea was separating the mapping loading
of JDO and XML. Because two parts evolves,
and each adds significant amount of specific
mapping that doesn't make sense for the other.

We have two choices. Either we make
the mapping loading to load the combined set
of all mapping.

But, I believed it would be better for each part to
evolve if we don't share the same loading
mechanism.

>Now, the ClassMolder and the FieldMolder are used only in the JDO
environment.
>OK, but what is changed in the set/get/field accessor? The FieldMolder is
>able to use the FieldHandler to access the methods.

It was more than a year ago... I don't clearly remember.
I think we got a few issue of making changes on that class
for JDO causes problem to XML or the other way around...

I was trying to separate them completely, so that we won't
have those issue again. And, yes maybe it is not be the
best way.

Thomas