This issue should already be fixed in the CVS version of Castor.

To obtain a CVS version, simply do a checkout using the instructions at:

http://castor.exolab.org/cvs.html

To build Castor simply:

1. Set the JAVA_HOME enviroment varible.

  example:  set JAVA_HOME=c:\java\jdk1.3

2. cd to the castor direcory

3. type: build dist

--Keith