From: Bruce Snyder [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, July 17, 2002 10:25 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [castor-dev] Lazy Collection: Why join so early?
[Viruschecke d]

This one time, at band camp, Sudhir Bhojwani said:

SB>thanks Bruce...may be I should merge with the latest before making
SB>any changes. I will have to get this thing done pretty soon.
SB>
SB>As for Castor JDO is concerned, we are using it for our new release. This
SB>could be good since we are supposed to be a J2EE framework company -
SB>check out
SB>
SB>http://www.altoweb.com

Yes, I already have looked at it. I noticed your email address on your
first post and associated it with the ad running on the JBoss project's
home page. What exactly *is* Altoweb's J2EE framework? What does it provide?

Bruce
--
perl -e 'print
unpack("u30","<0G)U8V4\@4VYY9&5R\"F9E<G)E=\$\!F<FEI+F-O;0\`\`");'