From: Thomas Delnoij [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, September 18, 2002 8:32
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [castor-dev] Castor vs. Oracle Business Components for Java

Gentlemen.

I am currently designing a web application that will be deployed on an
Oracle 9iAS application server.

I would like to know if anybody has any experience using Castor with Oracle
9iAS and how Oracle Business Components for Java and Castor compare.

The application we are building is not overly complex (some 25 tables),
which is the reason I doubt using the Oracle Componenets is a good idea. I
have the impression using Castor with Jakarta Struts for instance would
provide for an elegant solution.

Kind regards,

Thomas Delnoij
Internet Engineer