Hi ,
 I have one question while working with Castor JDO.
I create the object from XML Schema using
SourceGenerator utility and then I persist those
object to DB2 database using JDO O/R mapping .

Now when I convert the xml schema to object,
properties of object containing dates gets type as
org.exolab.castor.types.Date
like -
class PolicyDO {
public org.exolab.castor.types.Date _creationDate;
 // Setters and getters for _creationDate property ;
}

Now I want to persist this object using JDO O/R
mapping . so I specify mapping file containing -
<field name="creationDate"
type="org.exolab.castor.types.Date">
  <sql name="createdateCol"  type="date" />
</field>

This is where I'm getting problem as Castor Date of
'CreationDate' do not match with date type of Database
Column , I'm not able to get the instance of JDO .

How to solve this ??

Regards
Suhas