Hi Joao,

I've just committed a fix in the CVS and now that should be fine.
Let me know if you still experience problems,

Arnaud

org.exolab.castor.builder.SourceFactory.processContentModel(Unknown
> Source)
>       at
org.exolab.castor.builder.SourceFactory.processContentModel(Unknown
> Source)
>       at
org.exolab.castor.builder.SourceFactory.processComplexType(Unknown
> Source)
>       at
org.exolab.castor.builder.SourceFactory.createSourceCode(Unknown
> Source)
>       at
org.exolab.castor.builder.SourceGenerator.processComplexType(Unknown
> Source)
>       at
org.exolab.castor.builder.SourceGenerator.createClasses(Unknown
> Source)
>       at
org.exolab.castor.builder.SourceGenerator.createClasses(Unknown
> Source)
>       at
org.exolab.castor.builder.SourceGenerator.generateSource(Unknown
> Source)
>       at
org.exolab.castor.builder.SourceGenerator.generateSource(Unknown
> Source)
>       at
org.exolab.castor.builder.SourceGenerator.generateSource(Unknown
> Source)
>       at org.exolab.castor.builder.SourceGenerator.main(Unknown
Source)