From: Richard E. Horan [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, November 27, 2002 12:24 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [castor-dev] castor and jbuilder 7.0

DId that. I have the xsd in my working path and i also have it in my source
directory. Removing from the xsd from either place doesn't make any
difference.
Nobody out there in castor land uses JBuilder and Castor together?

Here is the xsd. I commented out the include.

<?xml version = "1.0" encoding = "UTF-8"?>
<!--Generated by XML Authority. Conforms to w3c
http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-->
<xsd:schema xmlns:xsd = "http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema";>
<!-- <xsd:include schemaLocation = "OI.xsd"/> -->

<xsd:element name="junk"   type="xsd:string"/>
          <xsd:complexType name="Rick">
               <xsd:sequence>
                    <xsd:element ref = "junk"/>
               </xsd:sequence>
          </xsd:complexType>
</xsd:schema>

                    "Lopez,

                    William"             To:     [EMAIL PROTECTED]

                    <william.lope        cc:     (bcc: Richard E.
Horan/Telcordia)
                    [EMAIL PROTECTED]>           Subject:     Re: [castor-dev]
castor and jbuilder 7.0

                    11/27/2002

                    12:41 PM

                    Please

                    respond to

                    castor-dev

Just a hunch but go into your project settings and make sure that the
directory that houses the xsd is "mapped" so JBuilder knows where to pull
it
from...if it works outside of JB then it has to be an environment issue for
JB.