Hi,

The binding file is only available from version 0.9.4.2 and you can find
some documentation online:

http://www.castor.org/sourcegen.html#Binding-File

You can pass your binding file via the command line by using the
'-binding-file' option or via the API using the setBinding method.

Does it help?

Arnaud

SourceGenerator.