From: Claude Vedovini [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, February 14, 2003 7:52 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [castor-dev] Support for xs:complexType in mapping files...

End of the week... I forgot to attach the zip
__
· This email and any files transmitted with it are CONFIDENTIAL and
intended
solely for the use of the individual or entity to which they are
addressed.
· Any unauthorized copying, disclosure, or distribution of the material
within
this email is strictly forbidden.
· Any views or opinions presented within this e-mail are solely those of
the
author and do not necessarily represent those of Odyssey Asset
Management
Systems SA unless otherwise specifically stated.
· An electronic message is not binding on its sender.  Any message
referring to
· If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender
immediately
and delete the original.