Hi All

I am using castor 0.9.4 SourceGenerator to generate code from an XML
schema.

On Linux and Windows 2000, there would be roughly 120 generated files -
whereas for the same schema, only 83 files are generated on a Solaris
machine. This started happening after the schema was extended. But, for
the earlier schema, everything was properly generated on all the
systems.

It's something very weird which I'm not able to figure out. Can anyone
help?

Regards
Arijit

"And when the night is cloudy,
There is still a light that shines on me,
Shine on until tomorrow, let it be. "

John Lennon/Paul McCartney