From: Ross Gibb [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, July 08, 2003 3:21 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [castor-dev] Putting mapping files into jars.

Hi,

Is it possible to put a mapping.xml file into a jar file to make a clean
deployment.  For example, say I have file database.xml which is as follows,

<database name="mydb" engine="mysql" >
  <driver url="jdbc:mysql://localhost/dbtest"
          class-name="org.gjt.mm.mysql.Driver">
    <param name="user" value="root"/>
    <param name="password" value="" />
  </driver>
  <mapping href="..\properties\mapping.xml" />
</database>

You can see that the mapping file is located in relative path
..\properties\mapping.xml.  How can one put the file mapping.xml in a jar
file and have castor be able to access it.  I saw some mail about this in
the archive along with a modification to the Castor source, has this been
implemented into a released version of the castor source?  Any help is
appreciated.

Ross Gibb